Dearest Beloved,
I really didn't want to write a letter tonight... not because I don't want to talk to you or because I'm upset or anything... just, it's 2:30 AM and I have to get up for church at 7:30. :( I wish I could skip, but I missed last week, and I do want to spend time with my family... I think they'd be disappointed if I didn't go. Nevertheless, I do write bearing good news! I lost a whopping 3 lbs this week! I weighed myself about 10 times this morning just to make sure it wasn't a faulty reading, lol. That brings my grand total to 13 lbs so far... and that's really good for one month (despite all these fad diets that say "30 lbs in 30 days" or whatever). Normal, healthy weight loss is about 1-2 lbs a week max... so 3 lbs is a little bit on the "unhealthy" side, but considering I didn't lose much the last 3 weeks, I really think it's perhaps just showing up, finally. :) R* has already told me I look thinner in the face, and mom says she can see it too. I thought maybe I should just not tell you I was dieting so I can surprise you at your Graduation... but you're a guy, and you don't notice things very easily so I get the feeling you wouldn't even notice. -_- Which, is okay, I guess. As long as you still think I'm beautiful and are happy to see me... I'll be happy. I miss you so terribly... I can't believe I've gone so long without any letters... it just sucks. :( I'm really glad tomorrow's Sunday though. :) I think I'll write out my questions beforehand this time, lol.
It just got windy and cool here; I hope the weather up there hasn't been too bad lately. According to weather.com it seems pretty pleasant! Yay. :) Hmmm... I am so stuffed feeling... I ate a very big dinner (chicken fried steak breakfast from Jim's) and ate it late at night (like 11 pm)... so I'm also trying not to go to sleep for a little bit... bleh. I heard something about how Sumo wrestlers gain weight by eating a ton and then taking 3-4 hour naps... XD I don't want to be on the Sumo wrestler diet!!! lol.
Mom & Dad found a new kitten and named her Ruthie. She's a tabby kitten and I haven't actually seen her yet... I called for her when I got home from R*'s but I didn't see or hear a kitten. Hopefully she'll turn up again in the morning and I can meet her. ;)
My heart feels like it's on pause. As R* put it, "put your heart in a box, and lock it away." That's kind of where I'm at. I take it out at night when I write letters sometimes, sometimes I leave it in the box, protected. When you call on Sundays, it bursts out and I start crying... anyway it's a metaphor for a survival technique I'm sure. I don't think I could have survived this without the ability to hold back my feelings at least somewhat... it's a useful skill, I suppose. That doesn't mean I don't miss you, or love you... I still think about you every hour of every day... even in my dreams. I hope you're doing well there, babes. Stay soft for me! <3
I love you dearly,
Your Cherry Girl <3
p.s. This was my last piece of cute paper. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment