Monday, October 7, 2013

Letter: Money Stress, Weight Loss Results, Hopeful, Movies

Dearest *Soldier*,

I have a feeling that this will be the hardest week yet. I know that my last letter was very frank, and I don't want us to end up fighting in our letters. I wish things were just always perfect, but life isn't like that. In my ideal world, I would have been  born to a rich family who would be willing to pay for everything and we would never need to stress about money. Unfortunately, while my family is more wealthy than yours, their assistance only goes so far. Besides, I don't want them to pay for everything for the rest of my life, which is why my certification is so important, and therefore why I have to focus on it more than ever right now. I have only a few short weeks left.

In other news, I got my results form Curves-- finally-- and I lost at least 5 lbs of pure body fat in the first month. That's not easy to do. The rest of my weight lost is probably water. The way they calculate that, by the way, is with a handheld "body fat calculating" device which sends an electrical impulse through your body. It's not very accurate, but, neither are scales in determining weight loss, and they're both going down. Also I'm losing inches... on average about half an inch in each area of my body. It's slow progress but I'm determined to keep it up. :)

I'm really hopeful about your response to my letter... I know you love me... my fear about that is all but gone thanks to all your efforts, but I do wonder sometimes about your stinginess... I think we need to work on finding a balance... saving money is good, being frugal is good, never spending money on anyone but yourself is bad. >_>; Anyway, I think it warrants more discussion... a luxury we are not afforded at the moment.

A list of current movies is included! Let me know which ones sound nice to you. :) I really miss you and I wish I could get a hug. <3 Stay soft, Sunbear.

Your Cherub,
Cherry Girl <3

No comments:

Post a Comment