Written on: Sunday October 6th, 2013
Greeting here!
.
.
v
Dearest Cherry Girl,
*Note: You can send one page @ a time if that's easier-- I broke it up over two pages to help w/ time management. Respond when you can babes. I love you!!!
* I read that a quick kiss, "short" hug, & linking arms, is all that's allowed when you're in uniform in public. I REALLY don't want you to push me away for trying to touch you so I need to know in advance... is that info consistent with what you've been told?
We haven't been told anything about customs & courtesies outside of military relations, i.e. talking/interacting with an NCO, WO, CO, the flag, etc.
* When Family Day comes you SHOULD be able to leave base to go to the hotel... your family should also be there... will you please be willing to request some alone time? I don't want to ask & I know they'd respect it if you asked.
Yes, you and I could go out to lunch/ a movie then meet up w/ my family after.
* Is alone time with me something that you want/ are looking forward to?
Yes.
* Who else has written you letters?
My grandma S*, my mom, my dad, my cousin J*, my aunt J*, An* and Al*
* What is church like? (instruments, singing, etc)
Haven't gone. There's dozens of different services to choose from at different times. From Contemporary Protestant to Catholic to LDS to Wiccan. I stay at pretend to clean the bay and just hang out with my friends.
* Do you have access to a guitar & (assuming not), do you want me to bring one to graduation?
Of course I don't have access to a guitar, and I'd love one. I might ask my dad to bring my backpacker though.
* You talked about the gun spinning stuff in a previous letter... Are you going to learn more complicated movements with the rifles or is that only for certain MOS's?
Already answered in previous letter.
* Do you still love me? How much? ;D
Yes, already answered in previous letter.
* Did you get my letter written on Sept 17th and the pictures I included for you?
Yes, you know that.
*(if yes) How did you feel, having gotten my short letter but then getting a letter where I told you all about how crazy I am about you? :)
I didn't like the short letter, if you're referring to the one with the War Prayer
* Do you like the pictures/Do you look at them regularly?
Answered in previous letter.
* Do you still miss me? (last question. :) love you!)
Yes, love you too.
No comments:
Post a Comment