Written on Tuesday October 2nd, 2013
My dearest Cherry Girl,
I write you, because I have a little personal time and won't for a few days now.
Today: We got our dress blues: They're super snazzy.
Tomorrow: We're doing "nic at night," google it, along with the gas chamber, it's one of the more iconic basic training moments. You do a mock invasion with live rounds shot above you.
Friday-Saturday: We're going out and basically camping Friday night. I look forward to PT Sunday: I get to talk to you. :)
I love you very much, in your next letter could you include current movies?
Answers:
-- The more complicated movements are only learned by the old guard. (Switching to pencil because that pen sucked), we learn basic movements, port arms, present arms (saluting), right shoulder, left shoulder, parade rest, etc. to name a few.
-- I love you 10,000,000,000,000
-- I do look at the pictures and keep the small ones in my wallet
-- yes I still miss you
Love you very much, gonna try and get some sleep now, love you
Love,
*Soldier*
No comments:
Post a Comment