Thursday, August 15, 2013

Letter: First letter~ Disney World News and Feelings

Dearest Beloved,

Until I know for certain that my letters will not be intercepted and used against you, I will keep anything potentially embarrassing out of them. Today marks the first day that I did not receive word from you at all. I wish I could know if they've taken your phone yet or if you were simply too sleepy or didn't have time, etc. That's the hardest part so far... just not knowing what's going on or what to expect. 


Anyway, I have some exciting news! Mom and dad are taking me, the boys, and M & J to Disney World! The one in Florida, mind you. I wish I could go to the other so we can say we've both been but I'm still beyond thrilled to finally get to go! :D Mom said she felt guilty since they took the boys and N & S already but me and M have never been. I now have additional motivation to lose weight because you know how I am regarding rides... and you won't be there to help stuff me in! LOL. We're going during Thanksgiving break. I have mixed feelings about that. On one hand, short lines! Cooler temperatures! On the other hand, I haven't had a traditional Thanksgiving or Christmas holiday with my family in some years and I was rather looking forward to this one... ah well, it's hard to complain about Disney World! :D 


In more mundane news I'm nearly finished packing my things. Almost everything that is going into storage is there already, except for the big stuff. J said I could leave my desk/bookshelves here since I have no desire to take them apart and re-assemble them again. S and your mom are coming by tomorrow to help me move the couch, mattress, and bed frame. I really miss you already... 


I've been having nightmares that reflect my confusion about how I should be feeling. In one, you broke up with me. I remember being super angry and getting kind of violent because I felt so betrayed... and by violent I mean whimpy slapping. Anyway, in last night's dream there was some random lady who was determined to keep me away from you. That upset me and in my dream I got her into some kind of hold... not that I actually know anything about that but I imagine in came form watching "Here Comes the Boom." :P All I know is, outside forces are fighting me when I'm trying to be with you in my nightmares. But, at least when I wake up, I realize you love me and are waiting faithfully until we can be together again. 

My biggest fear is that the military will harden your heart. Do not let that happen. Remember that you are doing this to help people in need and to serve your country for a greater purpose. No matter how hard they force you to be on the outside, please stay soft on the inside. I love you more than anything, babes. Don't forget about me.

Yours,
CherryGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment