Thursday, August 15, 2013

Introduction

Greetings! Suffice it to say I am an Army Girlfriend. My boyfriend joined the Army National Guard in February of 2013 and had to complete High School before shipping off to BCT. His ship date was August 12th. I've created this blog to keep a record of my letters to him, with names altered to protect our family and loved ones. I've resolved to write a letter to him every day that I do not have contact with him, so there should be quite a few here for his BCT. I may activate the blog again should he deploy. For anyone concerned about OPSEC, I will not be revealing any details regarding specific names, bases, missions, locations, or specialties. This is to protect my solider, and his work in the Armed Forces. I expect this to be a journey of patience and heartache wrapped up in overwhelming love and pride. I miss him and it has only been 4 days since I kissed him goodbye. I can only imagine at this point how I will feel at the end of our journey, but I'm game for a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment