Saturday, August 31, 2013

Letter: About Amending the Previous Letter & Encouragement!

Dearest Sweet *Soldier*,

When I went to mail yesterday's letter (Friday night) I saw that there was ANOTHER letter from you! I guess the one I was responding to arrived yesterday and dad didn't tell me or I didn't find them until the next day! It felt like Christmas early to read about how you miss me and think of me all the time. <3<3<3 It's exactly what I've been hoping for. ^_^

So listen, I don't want to make shots at each other in our letters. This separation isn't easy for either of us. I will include LOTS of love and support in my letters and all I ask is that you remind me of your love and tender feelings for me when you reply. I hope you don't feel that's a selfish request? But those words from you are my lifeline and keep me going. I love you SO SO much!

So I redacted the previous letter because I had said that you hadn't said that you missed me but then that surprise!! letter said that you missed me! So I felt like I had to take the other letter out and change it. XD I wasn't complaining, just pointing it out and I told you how hard it was for me because I was looking for those words in each of your letters and it wasn't there. :( But yeah now I take it back, lol. I'm so thrilled!!!

So, prepare for another one-day break in my letters because the one that I write tonight I won't be able to send until Monday night. I've sent a letter every day that the mail is in service!

*** ACTUALLY I forgot that there's a holiday on Monday so I can't send them then either! So, you'll have a two-day break between letters but when you get one again it'll include Saturday, Sunday and Monday's letters. Please hold onto all the letters I write. That way when you don't get a letter (beyond my control) you can re-read my letters. :) I will continue to write every day so just get excited about your back-dated letters. ^_^

I'm thrilled that you sent me letters every day for the last three days! Can I help by sending you stamps or anything? I'm not sure if that's allowed. Let me know! :) I think about you all the time too, puppy. And I know now that my letters matter to you. That really encourages me. :) :) :)

Family is stressing me out but I LOVE how happy and easygoing YOU are. I miss my sunshine. Can't wait to see you again baby. XOXO

With All My Love,
Cherry Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment