Dearest Sweet Beloved,
I miss you. I can't even begin to tell you how badly I wish I could pick up the phone and be able to reach you. I hate that you're out of reach. But, I'm actually doing okay when it comes to daily life. I'm mostly keeping busy so it's not difficult to... well, "be okay" for lack of a better term. I cried once today and hugged my plush puppy again... I kissed it several time and said "Don't forget about me! Don't forget how much I love you... Don't forget how great we are together... I love you so much!!" I wish I could have said it directly to you, but I'll have to send it through the mail along with the rest of my love.
I hope you're getting a clear picture of what sort of person I am... I know I don't always finish what I start, but when it comes to devotion... I am queen! I will be the one you never have to worry about cheating. I will be the one who waits faithfully through every deployment. I will be a great and thorough mother to your kids, if you have them with me. I think that all the crazy energy I spend towards our relationship will be the same energy I'll need when raising kids. When we have kids, I won't need to snuggle so much because I'll have my babies to hold. :) I don't know if you consider that a good thing or a bad thing, but, there it is.
A few interesting things in the news... Assad (dictator of Syria) <-- In the middle east <-- I think I may have mentioned this before... supposedly launched a chemical weapons attack on his own people. He denies it, but the UN is investigating. Everyone's talking about getting involved. I'm really concerned now... I pray if they do anything that they keep troops out of it and I hope it resolves quickly. I want you home after training for a solid while so you can get your civilian training well underway also. :)
Less important is Miley Cyrus' absolute trainwreck at the VMA's. I imagine you don't really care but everyone on the internet is talking about it because she was so obscene... you should know simply because people will probably reference it in the future and you should at least know it happened.
She basically wanted to be "black" and "ratchet" (which means trashy hoe?), she wore latex bra/panties with a sad bear-swimsuit thing over it, and rubbed her crotch, shook her butt ("twerking" apparently), slapped/motorboated some black dancer's ass, and continually stuck her tongue out at a stupid angle. Just to give you a glimpse, lol. Anyway people are mad because of racial appropriation and moms everywhere are hoping their daughters forget who "Hannah Montana" was.
Watched Jim Gaffigan with mom and also enjoyed a pedicure... I feel a bit guilty that I got a nice pedicure while you're out there in the blistering heat doing push-ups and God knows what else. I will begin suffering soon enough though when I go on my diet. I'm starting Sept. 2nd, which is a Monday. I'll probably be hungry and crabby but I'll do my best to keep my letter positive. :)
I love you, my sweet soldier. I read that you should be able to leave the base for some hours around graduation... granted, you can't stay overnight, but hopefully your family might afford us some alone time? I wouldn't ask for more than an hour or two, depending on what you're allowed. All I know is, I'm hopeful. I want snuggling and time to just look at you and hold you close. And other things. I miss everything about you, but what I miss most is how you play guitar -- that sound is sadly missing from my life-- and how we cuddle together to watch movies. Or when we're in the car together. I guess it's not really full-on cuddling but I mean, when you'd drape your leg over mine in the movies or I'd put my hand on your leg while driving, or you'd use me as a pillow... I miss that so so much. Just your ever-presence and those simple touches. I hope you miss me too. Stay soft inside, Sunbear. <3 I love you. <3 XOXO
Yours,
CherryGirl
No comments:
Post a Comment