Dearest Beloved,
This letter marks one week since I began writing my letters to you. You will probably notice a gap between letters because I sent the last bundle all together the morning after I got your address, and because there were a few pages, I wasn't confident about the weight. I went into the Post Office just to make sure that it got properly sent... and since I was in there I went ahead and purchased Priority Mail so it reaches you in the promised two days... Normally, however, I will send my letters the traditional way-- via the mailbox. So, they may take a few days to begin arriving daily. By the time you read this, you will probably be at that point already, with a break for weekends. (But then you'll get two letters at once.) :)
Also, I forgot to ask if it was OK to send you a return envelope and blank paper... I mean, you said "ONLY letters" and so I'm interpreting that in the strictest sense to protect you from anyone who might make fun of you... Not that you're overly delicate, but no reason to make it any harder than it already is. Anyway if you can somehow manage to send at least ONE letter detailing if you want that stamped envelope and blank paper then I'll begin sending them right away. :)
So, my mom noticed my promise ring today. I hadn't gotten a chance to show it off because the first day I was here I was woken up early to change A's diaper. Apparently the boys refuse to do it... anyway, so I spent the day watching A and then at dinner time mom went out with her sisters for R's birthday, leaving me at home alone... so, I called R* and convinced her we should get dinner and that was where I was when you called to give your address. What I'm trying to say is tonight is the first time I've actually spent any quality time with mom. She asked me if the ring was a real diamond and I told her that it was "real cubic zirconia" like you always do. :) I am excited to show her the full ring with both pieces but since the move I'm not sure where that little bag ended up. I'll find it. :)
I also scanned a bunch of old family pictures from photo albums and will be uploading them to Facebook. I want a digital record of these memories. I also uploaded those pics of you that I scanned a while back. You were, and are, so very cute. I think you really are the most attractive person I've ever dated and no one else in the world is hotter than you. Not even Jake Gyllenhaal. Stay soft inside! Can't wait to hear from you.
Yours,
CherryGirl
No comments:
Post a Comment