Today was long and boring. I was working on and off throughout the day because Tues. & Thurs. are the days I have evening classes. I just couldn't do much else because my breaks weren't long enough. At least I made a lot of money. :) I really need it this month. Next month will be better. Making plans for your graduation, I realized it's going to be really expensive... several hundred when you consider gas, food, hotel, etc. I don't know how your mom will afford it. Even once she gets the plane ticket you still have to get on base and stay somewhere... the base is several miles from the airport... anyway I'm sure it'll all work out.
I started playing Pokemon Sapphire on the GBA emulator on my phone. It's pretty fun and is a nice way to kill time when I don't feel like working, lol. I furthermore learned today that coconut oil doesn't taste too great when baking cookies. Renee said she doesn't like coconut oil because you can't get rid of the flavor... I understand her point now.
I feel like I'm being super boring. LOL. I hope you're doing okay up there. I saw the weather report for your base and you really are not managing to avoid the heat much... but if you want to be/are deployed, you have a good chance of facing weather that's even more extreme. So, I think it's good for you to learn how to tolerate it now, in a controlled and safe environment. Just remember to drink enough water!
There are a lot of people up in arms about the proposed action on Syria. I haven't heard a single plan where I thought "That sounds like it would work well, let's do it." Jenny posted an image of Ron Paul I thought you'd appreciate. It says "Syria attacked Syria, so we're going to attack Syria. EXPLAIN THIS SHIT" with Ron Paul's incredulous face, I'm sure you've seen similar images and can imagine. Anyway I have signed letters asking Obama to NOT use military force and told one of the action programs I get email from (Democracy for America) what my opinion is. I don't think we should go into Syria just to slap Assad on the wrist and then pull out. That would be ineffective, there would be civilian casualties, and it would be costly. I think we have to go all in with allied support, or don't go in at all. Besides, Obama says he doesn't "believe" anyone but the Syrian gov't. could have launched the attacks, but we have no solid proof, so I feel we shouldn't act unless we do... still remember "WMD's." Anyway, <3 Stay soft inside <3 Work hard <3 Drink water <3 Stay alive <3 I love you! <3
Yours,
Cherry Girl
No comments:
Post a Comment