<3 Dear Soldier,
Redacted! And explained in the next letter. <3
I'm getting a little disheartened by your last letter... I hear you got my "lecture" letter and didn't appreciate it-- Okay, I didn't think you would, but you didn't mention anything about the positive or encouraging letters that I've poured my heart into. Even the one you didn't care for was written out of love. You also haven't mentioned once that you miss me, and that's hard. I'm having a hard time and trying to stay positive but I need your support. I love you so much and I feel sick thinking that maybe you're unhappy with me despite everything because there is no way to resolve it. You know I just want your health and happiness.
^I can tell by your next letter that you're not! Nevermind!
^I can tell by your next letter that you're not! Nevermind!
So today was longish and I am pretty tired right now. I worked, cleaned the house a bit, did dishes, and went to a football game. Mack and Shem are both in marching band. The football team is pretty bad... but it makes me excited for seeing Dylan and Haven play football at PHS someday soon. :)
I was really happy to get the Welcome letter. :) I'm really glad you made sure you sent me one. Thank you Sunbear. <3 Oh! And the rubber bit you were talking about didn't make the journey. :( When the letter arrived a hole had torn in the envelope so I'm sure it fell out. I learned the hard way that you can't send things like that in envelopes because they send the letters through some kind of rollers or something and it always ends up falling out or getting destroyed. If you get another opportunity, please hold onto it if you can and give it to me at Family Day!
Just a few more words of encouragement. Don't feel bad about the 7/10 rating. They don't know you at all really. They don't understand that you're an 11/10 really. :) They just haven't been around you enough. You have a lifetime to demonstrate to the both of them what a wonderful man you are. :) We both have a lot to prove to my parents... they had a talk with me about my "TRUE" success and how they're frustrated seeing where I am in life. But, I pleaded with them for understanding of my priorities and what I want out of life and hopefully they get it now! I am working hard to finish my cert so I can further my ESL teaching. :)
Anyway I love you. I'm really glad you're making friends! Hope to see your cute face on FB soon! As always, I love you to bits. I miss you a ton. Stay soft inside. Could you show me some softness in your next letter? I need it right now... my sweet puppy is gone... and I miss him so.
With all my love,
Cherry Girl
*P.S. I got another letter with sweetness in it so THANK YOU and keep it coming! :D
*P.S. I got another letter with sweetness in it so THANK YOU and keep it coming! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment