Saturday, September 28, 2013

Letter: About Diet Update, Cheat Day Aftermath, Begging for Letters

Your Cherub loves you. <3

Dear *Soldier*,

Not much to report today. I actually DID make it to Curves this morning (unlike last week) and, similarly to last week the scale hasn't moved much. (Down 0.4 lbs) -_- I'm a little discouraged but I THINK I'm just building a lot of muscle right now. Maybe I'm decreasing in size and body fat percentage. I'll find out for sure next week because around Oct. 3 is my one month mark from when I joined Curves. I feel better, stronger, have more energy, and my cheat meals make me feel miserable. It's good reinforcement, lol. That's what I'm going through right now... cheat meal aftermath... I feel terrible (bloated, gaseous, crampy, etc). Anyway you get the idea. I think that by eating this way I will never WANT to "go off" the diet because of how these foods are affecting me and how much control I've gained over what I eat. :)

I'm going to get a Unit done tonight after I finish my letter. I really don't want to get to the point where I'm panicking about it. Spent the day chatting with Aunt R* and R* so I feel pretty unproductive. I need to make up for it. <3

I miss you a lot. It's painful to be out of contact with you for so long. Please write letters as often as you get a chance. The last one I got arrived on Monday... this is the third week straight with only one letter from you. :( I know BCT is close to being over but I need you still... and I feel like you're slipping away... it makes me so sad being without you all the time, day in and day out... If you don't get to call tomorrow I'll be pretty devastated. And I know it's not a guaranteed thing-- I read sometimes they let soldiers call every Sunday starting in a certain phase, but I realize it's totally possible, and likely, that it was a one time thing... especially in that event, please write more letters soon... I ache to have some kind of contact with you. I fantasize about you all the time-- hugging, holding, kissing, etc, with you. I'm going a little crazy, lol. I've never been through anything like this before, and... well, you asked me once if I could be OK living the life of an Army wife... the answer is yes-- but not comfortably. It would be easier if I had little ones to care for, while you're gone, I think. It would help keep me busy and give me someone to cuddle with. The cat is just not the same. Anyway, it doesn't matter how hard it gets, I will always be willing to put up with whatever it takes, provided you commit to me (yes, I mean marriage). I will always wait & be faithful to my Army husband-- if you decide you cannot live without me in your life... I'm finding it especially hard to survive without you.

Sending kisses XXXXX

I LOVE YOU,
like crazy baby :)

Cherry Girl <3
your faithful loving gf. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment