Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Letter: About Skinny Dipping, Marriage, Promise Ring

Dearest Sweet *Soldier*,

Went home and got my paper! :) So... the inevitable happened and there was no letter from you today. :( But, I know you were probably so busy reading the shower of letters I sent you and sleeping. :) I'll think of that every time there's no letter from you. <3 Although don't feel like your letters don't matter because there's nothing right now that makes me happier than a letter from my puppy. :) Key words: Right now. ;)

So, diet's going well... you're going to be so proud of me! It hasn't even been that hard yet, although it usually isn't at the beginning because it's still new and exciting.

Not much else to report... did a few sessions, went swimming while my parents were at church. I wasn't able to make it to Curves due to time constraints (and Curves has short hours) so I did a "work out" in the pool. I swam and ran in the water and "danced" to my own singing! It was fun. :) Next time I'll bring my netbook and I'll do it to some music, lol.

I didn't mention it in yesterday's letter because there was so much to report, but yesterday I went skinny dipping while everyone was at school/work. XD In the pool. It was really fun because all my "padding" kind of floated around freely, lol. I want to skinny dip with you in warm water. That's a "bucket list" thing for me I guess since we live in Washington... but it would be the best thing in the world as far as I'm concerned right now. XD Maybe we can go somewhere we can do that for our honeymoon. :) If you want...

It's so hard for me to remember how you were so against marrying me that you gave up thousands of dollars... I know the money shouldn't be the reason, but I was hoping after 3 years your heart would be ready... but I understand, too. It's a gigantic commitment, and you're inexperienced so it's not so easy for you to recognize that I'm as good as it gets! ;D Just kidding, lol. But everyone has flaws, and over our almost three years together you know all about mine and you still love me. I know yours and I still love you. And we need each other. That's all we need for a commitment. Trust, love, friendship, loyalty, cooperation... our relationship really is much more functional and healthy than average and I hope you can trust me on that without feeling the need to "test the waters" just to find out I was right and by then you will have lost me. I would like to think that no matter what I would stay, (and if we marry that will be true) but if you cheat, or dump me to try out some other girl then come back to me... I know I wouldn't be able to handle it. I'd forgive you, but then either live alone or if...... I don't know. I don't want anyone else but my heart can't take that kind of ongoing pain again... I do know that for sure. I love very hard and I have been able to recover before and do it again in the past but no relationship has ever felt as right as ours. I've never felt so close, or loved someone so thoroughly as I love you. I've never been happy with any one person as long as I have been happy with you. <3

You're my everything. I just don't ever want to live without you. Even though I am, technically, right now, I know I still have your heart. That you're mine and we'll still be together again in the future. I'm so glad you gave me this promise ring... I never take it off.

Speaking of which, it is possible that R's bird bit off one of the prongs around the big CZ... I noticed it was missing today and only yesterday I had held R's bird. It likes shiny things so it pecked at the ring... I didn't notice any damage at the time but it's the only explanation I can think of... either way, the stone is still there, even though the copper metal underneath is showing through... most of the silver coating it had is gone, lol. And two of the small CZs. But, it's still beautiful and I still wear it. :) I think it kind of looks like rose gold and white gold together. And it is my commitment ring that means until you're through with training, I can trust your heart to be only mine... and hopefully your body too. So, it is precious. I will always treasure it, even if I don't wear it forever. <3

I need to get to bed, I have a session in the morning. I hope you're getting the rest you need and still having fun. I'll always love you and I'm probably thinking of you even as you read this... I think of you all day every day. I miss you so so much.

Please continue to protect your heart and stay soft inside for me. <3

Still Only Yours,
Cherry Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment