Sunday, September 8, 2013

Letter: About Worries, Questions, 9 lbs

Dearest *My Soldier*,

Another set of pictures posted and STILL none identifiable as you... are you even alive? :( Sometimes I get sick worrying that something happened to you and they wouldn't even bother telling me... I'm sure they'd tell your parents but who gets the news first? These are things I worry about. I'm sure you're fine and I'm being silly. Your mom was convinced the gas chamber would have sent you into an asthma attack so I'm just waiting for a letter from you saying it was okay and nothing bad happened. If I don't get a letter tomorrow I'll be really worried... we'll see. x_x

I'm pretty tired tonight and lots to do before I can sleep so it's just a one-page letter today.

I wanted to ask you some important things. First: Is it OK as of when you're reading this to book hotel stays and such? Is the graduation date likely to change? It was included in the Welcome Letter but I don't know if I should wait for potential changes or if I should book ASAP for best prices? Please let me know as soon as you can because it's really important that I be there. That's my #1 question. :) The other thing is just a curiosity. You said you're afforded the opportunity to go to church on Sundays (and that you were planning on taking advantage of that)... what is that like? Do you take communion? Is there singing? Do they have instruments? Have you played a guitar since you left? If so, how? If not, do you really miss it? I was thinking about bringing dad's guitar with me to OK so you can play a little bit if you want to. Let me know. If you say nothing about it I'll assume you're okay with waiting for Christmas.

OH! I can't believe I didn't mention I weight loss this week! I lost NINE pounds between Tuesday and Saturday morning. :D I'm really hoping a downward slope continues but I'm not expecting such extreme loss going forward because a lot of that is probably water weight and not just pure fat. Still! 9 lbs! That's the most I've ever lost in a week so it felt good. :)

So, let me know about graduation, and the guitar, & please provide some details about what church is like and whether or not you're liking it and whatnot. Also please send some softness for my strength. <3 :) I love you more than anything, Puppy. <3<3 Don't forget about me. Can't wait to see you again (I fantasize about that a LOT)!!! Stay soft Sunbear.

I LOVE YOU,
Cherry Girl <3

<3 XOXOXO <3

No comments:

Post a Comment