Sunday, September 22, 2013

Letter: About Phone Call, Curves, Responding, Love

Dearest *Soldier*,

I heard from you today... a phone call! I cannot describe to you how thrilled I was... I am sorry I started crying but I was just so happy to be reconnected with you. I am sure that I'll cry again when I see you in person. I had so many more things that I wanted to say but at the same time what I wanted most was to hear your voice. I tried to ask you questions to hear you talk as much as possible... looking back, I wish I had written down my questions ahead of time so it would be mostly you talking. :P I hope you didn't feel too frustrated about how I started blubbering... I only had to repeat something once so I don't think it impeded our time together too much... Mom overheard me talking to you and she made fun of me after we got off the phone, lol. I got kind of mad at her about it... she has no idea what it's like to go through what I'm going through right now. But, she apologized. She told me she wanted to say hi and check in with you also, but since she overheard how you had such a short time to speak she didn't say anything. She had said she might want to come see you graduate too! But due to the timing and her work days and the fact that it's during the week and stuff, she won't be able to come. No matter, I'd rather have alone time with you... hehe. But, it's nice that they're supportive.

I'm really exhausted tonight, it's been a long day and I didn't get the nap I normally get. :P I'm back home (at mom and dad's) and my computer's all set up again. I've got a session early in the morning and I'm also going to get up early to make a protein shake for mom to show her what I've been drinking on my diet. She also bought a Groupon deal for Curves. :) So, she's going to come with me to work out at least 20 times, yay! I'm proud of her and excited to share with her... hopefully she'll like it as much as I do.

I'm SO thrilled about the reassurance that you appreciate my letters! I had been wondering what you would do if I just stopped writing them suddenly (or if I wrote them and just didn't send them...) but I thought it would probably upset you and I didn't want to do that. I was just curious. I felt like you didn't even care for a while... I had no idea that you were sick! I'm really glad that you're feeling better and I can't wait to get the letter from you telling me about it (I haven't received anything like that yet). XD I hope you have a little bit more time to write during these last 4 weeks... one letter a week is just REALLY hard to deal with. I check the mail with excitement EVERY single day... (or days when I was at R*'s I hounded my family with text messages "Did anyone get the mail yet?" right after the time it usually comes, etc...) Not a day goes by that I don't hope for a letter from my Puppy.

I love you dearly. I wish so badly we could have had more time to spend on the phone together, but I'm overjoyed that I got to speak with you at all... <3 And I'm happy with the fact that you called me first. :) <3 I love you I love you I really really love you. Stay soft inside. ^_^

Yours,
Cherry Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment