Dear *Soldier*,
The letter carrier didn't pick up your letter today... R* saw them drive by but the mailbox still had its red flag up hours later and your letter was still inside. :/ When I figured it out, all the post office boxes that collect on Saturdays had "closed" for the weekend. So, you should be getting Friday's letter, this letter, and Sunday's letter all at once, lol. I only got one letter from you this week, and I am disappointed about that, but I completely understand that you're probably facing exhaustion and can't muster the energy or time to write back. I hope you're able to at least read what I write every day. Plus, I am totally excited/anxious/nervous about your phone call tomorrow!!! Provided it happens... I can't imagine you'd be one subjected to disciplinary action unless you were trying to make a joke at the wrong time perhaps... anyway if I don't hear from you I'll assume you got in trouble. BUT hopefully I'll hear from you! :) I really can't wait! It's been so long and it'll be so great to hear your voice again my love. <3
So, I'm moving back to my parents' house this week, but I may still come over to R*'s house for dinners a few times each week. I am a little nervous but I have so many things keeping me accountable that I'm pretty confident I'll stick to it and be okay. My muscles are sore from the 5 workouts I did this week (didn't get to Curves today, woke up just before noon, lol). I'm excited to be improving my health and being so successful so far. :) Again I hope you'll be supportive but love me either way... no matter what...
I'm sorry this letter is so short, I need to get to sleep. It's technically 2:00 in the morning on Sunday but I haven't been to bed yet so this is officially my Saturday letter, lol. I love you with all my heart. Don't forget about me. Stay soft inside. <3
Yours,
Cherry Girl
No comments:
Post a Comment