Dear *Soldier*,
I keep wondering if you'll get your phone again next Sunday... I'm going to keep my phone nearby just in case, but I don't want to get overly hopeful either... in case you're not able to call. It was so nice speaking to you, but now I ache for you again as if a wound was freshly reopened. At the same time, I keep thinking of how little time is left before we'll have regular contact again... only 4 more weeks (and a few days)! I made it through 6 so far, so I can do this...
I had a pretty unproductive day... my muscles were still sore feeling so I didn't go to Curves, but I did have nice lean meals with veggies and they were delicious. I also did one session and took a nap. It probably sounds like heaven to you right now... I'm not trying to rub that in your face. XD R* came over today. She was feeling depressed and wanted me to cheer her up. Since she was here and I couldn't work on a Unit as I had planned to do, I worked on vacuuming my parents' pool. It has a bunch of dead algae in the bottom because dad forgot to chlorinate it once and it stated growing... it's such a pain to get rid of. Not hard to kill it, but a pain to get it OUT. I spent probably 2 hours vacuuming but only got 2/3rds finished. Oh well. Had a nice chat with R* at the same time at least. I stayed up late doing a Unit for my certification. I've finished 11 Units now and have 9 left to go... I know from experience that in a time crunch I can do 1 unit per day, but it has to be a day in which I have ample time... tomorrow should be a good day to get some work done. I'm going over to R*'s in the evening because I'm having some dried eggs shipped there to add to my shakes (less nasty and safer than raw eggs, lol)... so I need to pick that up. While I'm there she's going to make me some of her chili... which is so delicious. I'm not a huge chili fan but her chili is more like vegetable soup with LOTS of meat and beans... anyway I asked her specifically to make it because so far it's one of my favorite meals since beginning this eating plan. :) It's wonderful eaten with fresh crunchy lettuce. WHO AM I?! XDDD
It's really neat to be discovering my own identity outside of food. I read a nice quote today that said, "I am not fat. I HAVE fat. There is a difference." That's how I feel... I still have fat but the person inside me isn't fat anymore. :) I just have to wait for the body to adjust to the not-fat self inside I guess, lol. Okay enough about the diet, I'm kinda getting tired of writing about it and you're probably getting tired of reading about it. XD
I just keep thinking about how overwhelmingly proud I am to be with you. You're going to do such amazing things and I'm so glad I can call you mine. I hope you feel the same way... mutual slaves, right? :) Please take care of yourself and your body... I'm glad you got well so quickly and I'm kind of mad that you pushed yourself the way you did, but I also understand why you did it... I don't like it but I'm just glad you're okay. Finally, there's one question I forgot to add to the bulleted list in the last letter (hopefully that wasn't too overwhelming for you). And I have one new one. ;)
* You talked about the gun spinning stuff in a previous letter... Are you going to learn more complicated movements with the rifles or is that only for certain MOS's?
* Do you still love me? How much? ;D
I will love you forever, *Soldier*, never ever doubt that,
Your Cherry Girl <3
No comments:
Post a Comment