Thursday, September 5, 2013

Letter: About Pictures, Temptations, Missing the Cat

Dear *Soldier*,

I am feeling a bit down today. I'm happy to say that I did get a letter from you but you mentioned the gas chamber, and then on Facebook I saw pictures of your ... battery? (I'm not sure what to call it, lol) going in and coming out of the gas chamber, same day. There have been three sets of pictures posted so far, and I don't see you in ANY of them. They said to be patient but it's getting frustrating. I get so excited when I see new pictures are uploaded, then I see all these strange faces and people saying "That's my boy!" and everything... meanwhile I carefully search for your wonderful familiar face only to get to the end of the new uploaded pictures with absolutely none of you. :( I know there's nothing you can do about it... but it would just be really great to see you, even if it's in a picture. I'm still hopeful for the next round.

Again, the diet is going well, although the cravings have gotten stronger... I think it gets worse before it gets better I suppose... my biggest struggle is when I'm driving because I always want to stop to get a treat. It's hard to drive only to my intended destination and back sometimes in Texas because there are glowing restaurant signs everywhere... including a glowing red "Hot Now" sign at Krispy Kreme... that one was really hard to pass up, lol. But, I did it! And already the scale is reflecting weight loss... I'm really looking forward to my weigh in Saturday. :) AND I figured out like two days ago that Aunt R's digital scale WORKS for me! Yay! No errors~! :D Also, successfully made it to Curves today and did a full workout. c:

Staying at R's is great for the diet but it really sucks being without the cat. I am really attached to him and have gone home every day so far to pet him for a few hours and see if I got mail from you... today I actually turned the chair around to face the front window and watched for the mailman so I could get my letter from you ASAP! :) And the cat really seems to miss me just as much because mom said he cries all night looking for me... it breaks my heart that I can't bring him to R's house... it's hard to get to sleep without his warm little body near me. :(

Anyway I think it's really neat that you learned how to spin the guns and stuff, I've always thought that was so sexy and cool, lol. I can't wait for you to show me sometime. :) Are you going to learn the more complicated movements or is that only for certain MOS's? (Gun spinning MOS?) XD lol

I love and miss you so much. I am not feeling overly sentimental today... I feel more needy than anything, but you're not here to comfort me and I'm supposed to be supporting YOU, lol. But... I wish you could hug me and kiss my forehead and tell me when I wake up everything is going to be fine. I just really miss your optimism. <3 We've made it through three weeks already! Can't wait to see you again, baby. You're the light of my life. If I could make a small request... please could you make a joke for me in your next letter, anything to make me laugh or smile. :) (and tell me you're responding to this letter specifically so that I know) <3

Continue to stay soft inside so we can be soft marshmallows together when you get back. <3 I love you, *soldier.* :)

Yours,
Cherry Girl

p.s. I drew you a picture on the back. <3<3<3 XOXOXO


Not perfect but you get the idea. :) Evidence of my art degree, lol. <3
<3 I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment