Dearest Beloved *Soldier*,
Happy Anniversary! :) I am sorry I was a little bit terse yesterday. All day today I've thought a lot about all the reasons that I'm totally in love with you and I'm OK with waiting patiently for your next letter and OK with whatever the content is. That being said, I would be
*THRILLED*
if you spent just a little bit of time talking about how you feel about me or my letters or our relationship or how you miss me or anything like that. ;P However, I'm not going to grouse about it anymore. You're going through a tough time. I hope you're able to spare me some softness, love dove, even if the mood isn't striking you right now... because you know how I used to always ask... you know "do you love me?" "How much?" I wish I could hear the answers to those questions right now. <3
I wanted to do something special for our anniversary... soooo I chose some of the best/most recent pictures of myself and us together and included them for you. :) I picked the one that you said was your favorite, the most recent one of us (which I really love), and one of just me from our San Antonio trip. I have read that pictures are OK to send so I hope it's not a problem. :x Happy 3rd Anniversary!!! :D You'll probably see this message on Facebook later, but I wrote, "Happy 3 years together, Sunbear. I miss you so much and I love you like no other." <3
It's completely true. I have never loved anyone as much as I love you, and I am going crazy missing you over here... but I know that you're waiting faithfully and working hard each and every day. I hope you had enough time to write a short message today. <3 Three years of the best relationship ever!!! I love you!!!
It's been kind of a lonely day, but I've gotten stuff done. Work, Curves, diet... R* didn't make a meal for me at all today and I'm OK with that; almost ready to start doing this on my own. :) I just finished dinner and I'm ready to go to bed soon. Not what I would have wished for our anniversary, but I'm thinking back to when we celebrated it together before you left. Remember? Red Lobster? I'm pretending that was today. <3 I enjoyed every minute of that day with you. I enjoy being with you so much! It's been really hard to go without you this last month+. The coincidental thing is we're about halfway through! As of this coming Thursday we'll have 5 weeks left to endure before I can see you again. :) Our anniversary divides this separation almost exactly in half.
In other news: Your best friend has a girlfriend now. Apparently as of September 9th he's in a relationship with C*L*. Isn't that interesting? lol... and to think I was all jealous thinking she liked YOU, haha. A* was complaining on your best friend's wall that he never hangs out with him anymore, lol. Maybe he'll get a girl too before you come back from training. :P
SKM was on the radio yesterday! (The Bob Rivers show, idk if you know it...) Anyway it's recorded and you can listen to it later. :) Pretty cool. There's a picture of the band sitting in the waiting room and I did a double take when I saw it in my newsfeed on Facebook because I thought Jeremy looked like you! :o His hair is longer and kind of swept to the side, and he's wearing an overshirt that at a glance looked like that black and white jacket with the design you have that I didn't want you to throw away yet, lol. Upon closer inspection it's obviously Jeremy but for a moment my heart stopped when I thought I saw you. :( Oh well.
So happy we've made it through three years together, babes. You're the best, and I can't wait to see you and tell you in person how proud I am of you. I hope you like (and cherish) the pictures I've included. <3 Stay soft inside. <3
Your Cherub for 3 Years & Still Going Strong,
Cherry Girl
XXXXXXX
XXXXXXX
You're kinda rough but I love you
We get along and I love you
Yeah yeah you know I love you
I love you I love you I tell you that I love you
I need you I love you I really really love you
3yrs Happy Anniversary
A little rough around the edges...
You're kinda soft in the middle...
I love you I love you I tell you that I love you
I need you I love you I really really love you
You're kinda sad but I love you
You're kinda rough but I love you
Maybe you're broke but I love you
I know it's stupid but I love you
I never see you but I love you
We get along and I love you
Yeah yeah you know I love you!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment