Dearest Beloved,
The letters from you have all but stopped. I only got one this week. :( I hate that they keep you THAT busy. It hurts my heart to go so long without any contact. I've been learning patience, however, and developing methods to deal with it, but around letter-writing time each night it makes me sad.
I miss you. I am getting to the point where I'm feeling anxious and scared about seeing you again... I know you'll have changed so much!
Your
I also wasn't able to ship anything off Amazon to my parents' house. Since it's a new address, they asked me to verify your card #, which of course I cannot do. No matter. I ordered a phone charger and had it shipped to J & S's, then let them know about it. I told them we'd pick it up at Christmas. We can always use phone chargers... two of mine have broken recently-- one before you left (that we were using in the car) and the last working one I had got chewed up by R*'s dalmatian. -_-; So, I'm borrowing R*'s charger for now and was hoping to buy a $5 one off Amazon that I could use and kill two birds with one stone, but I had to ship it to J*'s. Oh well. :( I did try to get guitar strings as we'd discussed but they're an "add-on" item which means they don't ship separately. They only ship along with "orders of $25 or more that ship from Amazon's warehouse." So, maybe you can get them when you're in AIT.
The cat's been uber affectionate again. I'm really liking Saturdays! Church tomorrow. Not so much like, but oh well.
I have this irrational thought that keeps popping into my head... that you're not writing because you don't love me... but I know that's stupid and wrong and that you love me very much. I guess I grew so accustomed to hearing it all the time (reinforcement of your love) that I am struggling with the sudden stop. I wish the Army wasn't so hard on loved ones. I like my life way better with you in it. But I'm surviving. You'll be proud of me. :) I love you more than life. Stay soft for me, Sunbear; don't forget about US.
Yours,
Cherry Girl <3
XXXXXXXXXX <-- Real kisses
No comments:
Post a Comment