Friday, September 13, 2013

Letter: About Niece and Graduation Plans

Dearest Beloved,

BEST news of the day: Amethyst said my name today for the first time!! We were at dinner and out of nowhere she says "Hi Chey-gil!" and waved at me. I missed it the first time but she repeated it and was very clearly talking to ME! :D I am so thrilled! Youngest person to ever say my name lol. I decided to teach her "Chey-gil" cause it's easier, maybe that's why. :P

Weigh in tomorrow morning... hoping for good results. :) I'd say wish me luck but your wishes might arrive a bit late, hehe.

So mom told me today she'd let me drive the Kia (which was Grandma M's car...) to Oklahoma since it's got insurance! I can't drive onto the base without insurance, so I'm really thrilled they'd let me borrow one of their cars. :D It's not super nice or anything but it'll do the job. I just need to make sure it's acceptable still if my name isn't on the insurance... ah well. Even better, though, is that they're springing for hotel stays for me! For Wednesday, Thursday, AND Friday nights!!!I'm booking the night before because I want to get on the base as early as allowed on Family Day, lol. I do NOT want to be rushing. If your mom does end up coming, she is going to have to transport herself separately because I refuse to stress out about being late and having our time cut shorter. I'm not sure how much time we'll have together on Graduation day after the ceremony but I'd rather check out Saturday morning and have time to really enjoy my time with you stress-free. :) We haven't booked yet because mom's trying to get the cheapest deals possible-- but there are still plenty of choices it seems, so I'm not worried about no vacancy or anything just yet. This also means I'll have MY OWN hotel room, AND I read SPECIFICALLY that we'll be able to go to the hotel on Family Day. You should get a pass to go to "local establishments such as restaurants or hotels" at very least... I realize we can't spend the night together, though. Apparently that's a privilege you'd have to marry me to get. The only thing is I'm not sure what we'd say to your family while we have some private time... by no means do I want to monopolize the time with you but I DO hope they'll understand that after 10 weeks apart you might want some time with just me in private... I need you on board with me here. If you tell them we're going back to the hotel room for an hour or so to "relax" or something I'm sure they wouldn't be upset about it! What do you think? Would you be willing to work with me to carve out some alone time in the hotel? :) Please? Can you please answer this question specifically in your next letter? :D 

 I love you and I can't wait to see you!!!!!!

Love you babe,
Cherry Girl

XOXOXOXO
<3 Your Cherub <3

No comments:

Post a Comment